Welcome to the Valensi Rose PLC Blog
To contact one of our attorneys please visit VRMLAW.COM

Monday, March 10, 2014

Who Needs a Mentor?

By Autumn Ronda, President 
Beverly Hills Bar Association Barristers

 Autumn Ronda
Everyone! The importance of mentorship cannot be understated. Oftentimes it can mean the difference between a budding professional’s determination to succeed, and their tangible success. Though a mentor relationship can exist in many forms, it always guides the mentee to the most clear and advantageous path to attaining their goals and the mentor will find the experience equally enriching. 

I am fortunate to have maintained mentorship relationships with both attorneys and non-legal professionals alike. Though I am glad to have mentors within my firm, having mentors outside of one’s organization is imperative. It is often these individuals who can provide the most impartial view of a problem or obstacle. Sometimes I ask my mentors to comment on the strategy I’ve selected for a particular client, edit something I’ve drafted, or simply brainstorm with me. Other times, I’m looking for advice on the “big picture.” Regardless of the scale of my request, their experienced opinions and helpful reassurances help me to achieve my short and long-term goals. Read More… 

Contact: Autumn Ronda

No comments:

Post a Comment