Welcome to the Valensi Rose PLC Blog
To contact one of our attorneys please visit VRMLAW.COM

Friday, August 10, 2012

Geoffrey Weg Speaks on 2012 Income Tax Updates at Beverly Hills Bar Association

Tax attorney Geoffrey A. Weg, who was recently appointed for the third year as Vice Chair of the State Bar’s Taxation Section Executive Committee, will speak on recent income tax developments, including new laws and noted Tax Court opinions, at the Beverly Hills Bar Association luncheon on Thursday, August 23 at the Association's offices in Beverly Hills.

The presentation has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California.

For more information and to register Logon

Contact Geoffrey Weg

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Mr. Weg- I wish I could make this! Taxes are a big concern for many people this year so I'd imagine a lot of people will be in attendance. I wish something like this would be held on the east coast because I know of quite a few prominent tax accountants in New York. I used to work there and they knew deductions I never even knew I was entitled to.


    ReplyDelete